Victorian Lady’s Costume
Our Victorian Lady's Costume is currently being made to order, lead time 4-6 weeks. Please indicate first and second colour combination preference. If a second colour combination is not indicated, then we will use our discretion and choose a colour combination for you.
Late 1890’s Victorian period costume. Made from quality Taffeta and/or sumptuous Satin. Machine washable at 30˚c. The Taffeta has an iridescent quality as it catches the light, and the costume includes an independent bustle for that extra ‘umph’.
This period costume looks stylish and really enhances the female shape. Bonus!!
- Jacket with faux blouse panel that buttons through
- Jacket has fully pleated tail at the back, and fully lined
- Full Skirt – buttons at rear
- Over Skirt with front rouched panel (contrasting)
- Back of Over Skirt lined with contrasting colour
- Back of Skirt features ties to give lift and additional ‘bustle’ effect
- Three-quarter length sleeves, cuffed and decoratively trimmed
- Decorative trimming to Jacket Front and Back
Sizes are UK.
Please note Each dress is unique, although the style will remain the same, other sizes may offer a slight change from the photograph featured due to differences in material cuts.