Regency Gown - Mansfield - Bridgerton Gown
Free worldwide shipping!
Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery in the U.K. & Europe, 2 to 3 weeks Internationally.
Size options shown are UK. If the colour you prefer is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us, using the 'Contact Us' tab.
- Duchess Satin or Taffeta (dependant upon chosen colour)
- Home launder at 30C
- Delicately ‘puffed’ sleeves, overlaid with colour complimentary net, lace, organza or georgette
- Self-lined gathered bodice under bustline
- Bodice fastens at back via three buttons
- Skirt part of gown overlaid with complimentary material (as per sleeves)
- Dress falls elegantly to feet at front
- Back of dress generously gathered, culminating in a slight train
- Approximate length of 57", 146cm (please contact us for a free of charge shortening of gown should you require)
Please note Each dress is unique, although the style will remain the same, other sizes may offer a slight change from the photograph featured due to differences in material cuts.
*E/L: Empire line ~ this is the measurement taken directly beneath the breasts and not over any breast flesh. Please do not assume that, because you wear a 36” (91cm) bra that it is an accurate measurement of your empire line. It is better to take the time to measure the empire line before deciding upon which overall dress size will be right for you.
A/C: Arm circumference ~ this can vary from 8” (20cm) to 15” (38cm) dependent upon overall dress size. Please refer to individual item for this measurement.
Height: Unless otherwise specified, a regency dress, or regency gown, will measure approximately 57” (145cm). This measurement is taken from the shoulder of the dress down to the hem. To gauge whether or not you require the item shortening, please measure from the top of your shoulder ~ approximately where your bra strap sits ~ down to the joint where your big toe joins your foot.