Regency Gown - Chatsworth
- U.K. one/two working days
- Europe five working days
- International seven working days
- Quality Taffeta or Satin, can be home laundered at 30c
- Delicately puffed sleeves with double satin ribbon trim (trims may vary from photographs)
- Self lined bodice - gathered under bust
- Dress front falls softly to feet
- Dress back is generously gathered & culminates in a slight train
- Bodice fastens at rear with three buttons
- Standard length approximately 57" - 145cm (please contact us if you require the dress shortened, at no extra cost)
Please note Each dress is unique, although the style will remain the same, other sizes may offer a slight change from the photograph featured due to differences in available stock.
*E/L: Empire line ~ this is the measurement taken directly beneath the breasts and not over any breast flesh. Please do not assume that, because you wear a 36” (91cm) bra that it is an accurate measurement of your empire line. It is better to take the time to measure the empire line before deciding upon which overall dress size will be right for you.
A/C: Arm circumference ~ this can vary from 8” (20cm) to 15” (38cm) dependent upon overall dress size. Please refer to individual item for this measurement.
Height: Unless otherwise specified, a regency dress, or regency gown, will measure approximately 57” (145cm). This measurement is taken from the shoulder of the dress down to the hem. To gauge whether or not you require the item shortening, please measure from the top of your shoulder ~ approximately where your bra strap sits ~ down to the joint where your big toe joins your foot.